The app’s features are epic:
- Create flashcards via text file upload to iTunes, voice-to-text, or using the iPhone keypad.
- Images can be used for questions or answers by uploading images or using the device camera to create the images.
- Users can ignore cards that they have mastered and shuffle cards so they are presented at random. Font sizes can be adjusted for comfortable viewing; and, for cards with a lot of content, the text can scroll in the card.
- Reviewing cards is easy: Simply swipe the screen for the next card, tap on the screen to flip the card, then swipe the screen again for the next card.
- Users can wirelessly share their cards or sets of cards with their friends using the Bump feature.
- Even though the app is very intuitive and easy to use, tutorial videos have been included within the app for guidance on all the app’s features.
- This app is a free download and the user can set up two sets of cards with 20 cards each in order to become familiar with the app and comfortable in its use. For unlimited use, there is an in-app purchase of $2.99.